Does someone seen OoO since the massive nerf?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thankfully not, ######### the old version of that perk
Twice
Dont remind me that ######### piece of ######### perk
A few times here and there. It hasn't mattered much. Just shows that if you can't bully with it, it's not used.
Yea, a few times, I also use it sometimes, it's a really fun Perk when you're the Obsession.
A few times here and there. Usually the ones who use it are very good loopers who want to be chased.
Only a couple times. Till people figured out it just screws them over instead of the killer now.
I've only seen it once two days ago on midwich. I had a three man slug and last guy lit up for me. Unlucky.
OoO is an excellent killer perks tracking tool. Its only place RN is in coordinated teams.
There are way better options than OoO for tracking the killer. It especially will hurt you if it’s a stealth killer.
Only a few times, and the only times I've seen it it's been a benefit to me as a killer. It's a terrible perk now.
Not as good for aura reading. I.E. I'm All Ears is very difficult to identify without OoO and is devastating in a chase on Nurse and PH. Meanwhile, stealth killers are not doing so hot right now. OoO serves its purpose well in the current meta IMO.
I still see it. It's not common, but it's certainly not terrible.
A lot of killers use aura reading, and this is actually a solid counter - especially in a SWF.
The issue is more that survivors have 6 or so perks that are so good right now that barely anything else is worth choosing.
I rarely see that perk in my matches.
Is that a bad thing tho?
Uh, yes? Unless you’re a fan of seeing the same five or so perks over and over again?
No one likes seeing the same Perks every game, but no one likes overpowered Perks either, which seems like a stupid thing to say seeing as 2 of the 5 Perks are overpowered
I think I've seen it a few times, but that's about it.