I had this same issue. I had before the rift came out, 1065 auric cells, I continued to get the error and wasn't able to purchase the rift pass. Today I bought 1000 additional auric cells and immediately after doing so, was able to then purchase the rift pass. As if the Auric cells I had previously were not available to be used. I don't know if this helps the team, or anyone with the issue, but that's what happened over here!
Please be aware, as per the message on top of the forums - the issue is resolved but not for players who had the error when purchasing the rift initially. A fix is planned to be implemented early this week to help the players who were affected by this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this same issue. I had before the rift came out, 1065 auric cells, I continued to get the error and wasn't able to purchase the rift pass. Today I bought 1000 additional auric cells and immediately after doing so, was able to then purchase the rift pass. As if the Auric cells I had previously were not available to be used. I don't know if this helps the team, or anyone with the issue, but that's what happened over here!
Please be aware, as per the message on top of the forums - the issue is resolved but not for players who had the error when purchasing the rift initially. A fix is planned to be implemented early this week to help the players who were affected by this.