Question: November 2021 stats
Anyone have a link to the November 2021 stats?
I assume they did them, as they've done them every year at that time.
Thanks!
Anyone have a link to the November 2021 stats?
I assume they did them, as they've done them every year at that time.
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope you’re equally aware of the fact devs have explicitly stated they don’t like posting stats because they get used out of context. And that they have to put disclaimers on every single one every single time they do because there are way too many factors that go into it, and the end resulting numbers alone are basically meaningless.
We have more recent ones. Why do you want older ones?
Did the do the November break down or is this it?
Kewl story. Doesn't answer my question.
Why are you obsessed with November?