The Bush welcomes everyone!
Anyone feeling down and feel like everything is against them? Well, the Bush will forever be your best friend. They got your back, they will protect you at all costs. You know you want to admit to your inner P3 Claudette in a bush that’s hiding inside of you. This will be the best decision of your whole life.
Comments
TheBushhMan
not a bad name
This is making me uncomfortable, how long until you become the spirit guy again?
Thanks.
As a Leon Main, I do not understand how the Bush self-caring in the corner helps me in any way.
Depends. As someone who used to use self care a lot its important to understand when to use it. If you have no available objective for example (Killer is too close to work on a gen or camping the hook) Self care can be used while you wait, or if it's down to just you and another person it lets you heal without you both getting too close to eachother.
I fail to see how this aids me as a police officer.
And she's the paramedic, leave her to her job.
In seriousness tho it's a domino effect thing. The perk itself only benefits her, but it can quicken later heal times or give them a shot at pulling you off the hook and live, or even having an extended chase. Sure, other survivors heal you faster, but sometimes its faster to just suck it up and self care if you dont have time to find survivors and need the health state
Is she medic or is she booosh?
I really thought this was huge bush until I did a second look.
I thought it was the Huge Bush for a second. Not Spirit's Bush.
I thought @Huge_Bush started this thread 😆