How to balance SWF

Make so every action they do be slowed for every swf in the team ( 2=5%,3=7%,4=10%. i know they are big but is an example).

Comments

  • Add voice comms => buff killers

    Thats the only true solution

  • @Master said:
    Add voice comms => buff killers

    Thats the only true solution

    That's what I'd do. That, or atleast notify the killer in the lobby that a swf group is present.

  • No. That would simply make playing the game boring. 

    As @Master said, add comms then buff killers.
  • YEAH just PUNISH them for playing together , that's a real killer main talking xD

  • is an idea to slow the game when ther are swf not to stop the game just slow

  • @TheEliteTurtle said:

    @Master said:
    Add voice comms => buff killers

    Thats the only true solution

    That's what I'd do. That, or atleast notify the killer in the lobby that a swf group is present.

    And then killers will lobby dodge SWF and complain about long killer queues.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    @TheEliteTurtle said:

    @Master said:
    Add voice comms => buff killers

    Thats the only true solution

    That's what I'd do. That, or atleast notify the killer in the lobby that a swf group is present.

    And then killers will lobby dodge SWF and complain about long killer queues.

    Or the killer can better prepare for it. I know some killers aren't, but personally I'm ok going up against swf as long as I can prepare appropriately. I think part of the SWF issue is that the killer doesn't get a fair warning when a swf group is present, and the killer only finds out when they're already in game.

  • I personally hate the idea of adding coms to in game chat. I would never use it, something about getting "<EXPLETIVE> CAMPER NOOB KILLER HACKER" by a 12 year old doesn't appeal to me.
  • *Lures everyone to PS4 Console*

    We have bad FPS and terrible thumbs that suck at 360'ing. All the counters to SWF's 

    ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)