Was Power Struggle always this good or is this the buff in action?

I just bought Elodie and I've been playing around with her perks, and jesus, I did not expect this much of a juggernaut. I've played... 7 matches with it so far? In 4 of them, I've been able to bonk myself free. One game I even did it twice. And I'm not even talking maps like RPD where the killer has to walk through a pallet to reach a hook - that happened once in Badham basement, and everything else has been either super avoidable, or the killer dropping me and me crawling to a pallet in response.

I thought doing the Tome 8 challenge was going to be difficult. Instead I got it on my first try. Like not even first-game first try, first-time-being-picked-up-in-a-random-location first try.

The thing is, I'm not even running Unbreakable, Tenacity, or Flip-Flop. I just have plain old Power Struggle and whatever else the bloodweb will give my baby Elodie.

Is this just the difference between 25% and 15%, or is this perk seriously slept on? Or was it something like Power Struggle was good in the initial release, but every killer expected it and learned to avoid pallets during carries, so it stopped being worth it at some point?

Comments

  • Survivors run basically 5-6 perks. So killers just don't take in considiration other perks ig? Or it just happenned in those games you played against a killer that didn't even knew/forgot Power Struggle exists.

  • Power Struggle was always good and the 15% threshold certainly helps as it's far easier to pull it off without being slugged for a bit with flip flop.