Twitch Shirt on Jane - Xbox

Hopefully someone on the DBD Team sees this.

I was watching a youtube video and the video creator showed that Jane has a Twitch shirt. I know originally it was limited to just Twitch streamers. I checked my inventory on Xbox and saw it was there for Jane. I'm verifying the other characters on my system and so far I haven't noticed it for them yet. I'm wondering if this is a glitch as I'm not considered a streamer. I will stream from time to time on twitch but I am not verified or affiliated that I know of. I would have preferred a Twitch shirt for Dwight; my main. I rarely use Jane. Mainly for random matches. Can anyone confirm this was intended and why it isn't showing for the other survivors if console players are now meant to have it.

Thanks!

Comments