Did they change Wraith's 'Shadow Dance' to not open lockers faster?
I could have sworn that using Shadow Dance addon also makes you open and check lockers faster when uncloaked.
But I don't see it mentioned in the wiki.
Confused.
I could have sworn that using Shadow Dance addon also makes you open and check lockers faster when uncloaked.
But I don't see it mentioned in the wiki.
Confused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It used to? I would know i did a build with it with iron maiden.
Only when cloaked. Shadow Dance does nothing while uncloaked.
But while cloaked, you have a higher breaking/kicking Speed, faster vaulting and open Lockers faster.
I don't remember this being changed but, here it is
I guess when they rewrote the description for it, they also removed the searching lockers part?
Was this a shadow nerf or something, I don't remember this ever being changed
Yeah it always affected locker opening too, so a shadownerf is likely.
I dont really know why they would remove the open Lockers Part. I will play a game as Wraith just now to check it.
Because opening Lockers faster is the most irrelevant thing on this Add On.
Yeah I can't say I see a reason why they'd remove it either
Perhaps it was a forgotten oversight when re-writing the addon description, that's the most logical explanation imo
Maybe for some reason they thought it was overkill to do all that? Although yeah like you said it adds like no value so removing it is just...unnecessary.
Seems like a shadow nerf.
I wouldn't say it's irrelevant; i'm more inclined to search lockers for a suspected hiding survivor when it was faster.
Yeah, it was removed. Tested it, Locker Opening-Speed is the same as normal, just vaulting and breaking Pallets/Gens is faster.
I dont really know why they would remove it, but I guess, there was some reason. It does not matter too much overall I guess.
Thanks for confirming it for us
Time to comb the patch notes to see if it was mentioned anywhere
What a perplexing change. Maybe there was some kind of bug/issue? It’s is mostly irrelevant I suppose. I wonder if they thought it did too much or something. That would be silly but wouldn’t surprise me, bless em.