How does power struggle work with the new wiggle skill checks?

If my power struggle is active, how do i activate it? I can remember with the ''old'' wiggle system it was space.

Does it activate automatically when it's active, or do i have to press a button?

Comments

  • It is still the same, you have to press spacebar to activate it, it works pretty well with the new skillcheck wiggle compared to the previous wiggle system.

  • @ZaynXT said:

    It is still the same, you have to press spacebar to activate it, it works pretty well with the new skillcheck wiggle compared to the previous wiggle system.

    So, if it's active and the killer walks through a pallet i just spam space and it will work? Does it ignore the wiggle skill checks?

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2779320#Comment_2779320

    So, if it's active and the killer walks through a pallet i just spam space and it will work? Does it ignore the wiggle skill checks?

    I managed to use power struggle 2 times in the past day, and what I can tell you is that when I went with the wiggle skillcheck rhythm, the pallet dropped a bit a late and didn't stun the killer. The second time I pressed spacebar right when I had to and it worked just fine, it does count as a failed wiggle skillcheck if it's not in the success zone but that doesn't really matter if you are going to stun the killer and escape anyways

  • @ZaynXT said:

    It is still the same, you have to press spacebar to activate it, it works pretty well with the new skillcheck wiggle compared to the previous wiggle system.

    @ZaynXT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2779324#Comment_2779324

    I managed to use power struggle 2 times in the past day, and what I can tell you is that when I went with the wiggle skillcheck rhythm, the pallet dropped a bit a late and didn't stun the killer. The second time I pressed spacebar right when I had to and it worked just fine, it does count as a failed wiggle skillcheck if it's not in the success zone but that doesn't really matter if you are going to stun the killer and escape anyways

    This was exactly what i wanted to know, thank you so much!

  • Absolute dog water. I had 90% recovers directly under pallet and spammed spacebar. Nothing happened. No dialogue box popped giving any hint that I could use it. Trash perk.

  • @Akeaton said:

    Absolute dog water. I had 90% recovers directly under pallet and spammed spacebar. Nothing happened. No dialogue box popped giving any hint that I could use it. Trash perk.

    It should show you that you can drop the pallet. It works for me every time. If you are over 15% wiggle and it activates you should just be able to press space when the killer walks through a pallet. It doesn't matter if you miss a wiggle skill check or not.