Blackbox Add-on Not working

Xbox One - Nightmare / Black Box Add-on

When Black Box add-on is equipped it does nothing after the gate is opened.


I played where 3 Survivors opened the gate in front of me and immediately ran out. Black Box did not activate

I played as The Nightmare


My perks - Hex: No one escapes death / Hex: Devour Hope / Pop Goes the Weasel / BBQ & Chili


Map - Gas Heaven


Offering - Red Envelope


Add-ons- Paint Thinner / Black Box

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • Were they awake? They have to be in the dream world for it to activate.

  • @DarkMite2 said:

    Xbox One - Nightmare / Black Box Add-on

    When Black Box add-on is equipped it does nothing after the gate is opened.

    I played where 3 Survivors opened the gate in front of me and immediately ran out. Black Box did not activate

    I played as The Nightmare

    My perks - Hex: No one escapes death / Hex: Devour Hope / Pop Goes the Weasel / BBQ & Chili

    Map - Gas Heaven

    Offering - Red Envelope

    Add-ons- Paint Thinner / Black Box

    We'd really need to see some video of that. I tested the addon just now to make sure if it was working or not and it was working for me - please remember the survivors need to be in Dreamworld for the entity blocker to block the exit - if they're awake, it does not proc at all.