I havent had a survivor daily in months

Is anyone else having this? ... I am a survivor main and i only seem to get killer dailies... it kind of sucks.

Comments

  • I had only Survivor dailies the last week.

  • Well I think it is designed to try and get you to play characters and a side you don't usually play, so if you are a survivor main it is trying to encourage you to give killer a try :-)

  • @tstaruk said:
    Is anyone else having this? ... I am a survivor main and i only seem to get killer dailies... it kind of sucks.

    Dailies are supposed to force you out of your comfort zone.

    Working as intended.

    Btw, I highly doubt that you didnt get a single survivor quest within a whole month, but go ahead and prove me wrong :wink:

  • wanna trade? i give you my survivor dailies and you give me your kiler dailies? c:
    as long as its not asking me to play nurse, id be happy to have them ^^

  • Hit the bin button and it gets replaced with a daily from the opposite 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Hit the bin button and it gets replaced with a daily from the opposite 

    Not true

  • @Mister_xD said:
    wanna trade? i give you my survivor dailies and you give me your kiler dailies? c:
    as long as its not asking me to play nurse, id be happy to have them ^^

    Would love to if it was possible :) I really don't want to play Freddy, Doctor or the Hag