I've never noticed this but now all the event items show up on every bloodweb

Maybe it's a level 50 thing but I'm getting an envelope, firecracker, and toolbox on every bloodweb. I remember there was only a chance to get event items on the bloodweb and sometimes you just wouldn't get them for a long time. This is really nice.

Comments

  • Yes, one of the best changes ever done to events.

  • Finally this is back, just to clarify this was a thing in the past that was removed for a few years of events for what ever godforsaken reason.


    So glad!

  • It's definitely a refreshing change from the Anniversary, where items seemed to be incredibly hard to come by. Kudos to the devs for making this change for this event, and hopefully this will stay the same for future events as well.

  • I'm happy about this too, but I'm afraid to talk about it in case it's a mistake.