What Wiggle do you prefer?
I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about wiggle.
I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about wiggle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After getting used to them, I prefer the Wiggle-Skill Checks.
Simply because they give more BPs.
I really like the BP it gives me and once you get used to it I'm fine with it. It's also better for my keyboard.😂
Wasn't sure on the change, but after getting to try it out - I prefer it
I’m equally fine with both. I’m glad good skillchecks help for accessibility purposes, but the great skillcheck zones should either be removed or not give additional wiggle progress (aka, only BP or whatever).
Definetly the skillchecks. I get more points and more progression and it's more comfortable.
I thought I was going to hate the wiggle skill checks, but I actually really like them.
I like the new wiggle better because now I might buy a new controller since I won't break the left stick again
I really like the skill checks. A lot more fun and a bit like a mini game instead of just moving the joystick.
I like the wiggle skillchecks, but I have an issue with the great skill checks increasing wiggle speed.
because of the BP mainly
I use a macro to automate both so I dont have to bother so the actual ergonomics of doing either is irrelevant to me
Uh, I hope you do realize that violates ToS and is bannable.
It's much happier for my controller and it feels more like I'm doing something.
if using a macro to wiggle was gonna get me banned it would have happened already considering Ive been doing for 5 years and nearly 5000 hours of play
I am just giving you a friendly reminder. People have been banned for other macros before.
If Behavior didn't turn each and every little change into a balance trainwreck, we might one day be able to achieve utopia.
The Wiggle Skill-Checks are way too distracting and loud