Do we really care what the entity thinks?
You play as killer and you have a bad match and get Entity displeased,
I don't care what the entity thinks it can get as mad as it wants.
I know I had a bad round, thanks for the reminder jerk.
You play as killer and you have a bad match and get Entity displeased,
I don't care what the entity thinks it can get as mad as it wants.
I know I had a bad round, thanks for the reminder jerk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So I guess I'm not the only one who thought this when they had a bad match?
Sometimes I disagree with the Entity entirely and think I did ok considering the circumstances
exactly
Yeah I'm always like "what the ######### you dumb leg it's your problem to make ######### match like this".
"Hey Trapper, buddy... if you could, you know, sacrifice a few more people this quarter that would be great...."
Entity can try SWFs herself. I want to watch her while she was t-bagging and clicking by them. Yeah Entity, we displeased. You are suck, get good!
I am sometimes baffled by The Entities judgement. There are games where I get a few hooks and play aggressively, but tube survivors are just too stronk and I get a "displeased" rating.
Then another match I find myself some nice farming survivors, fool around, get max chase, but don't hook a single soul and wave them goodbye after opening the gate for them, and walking away with a "brutal killer" rating.
Sometimes when I get like 5 hook states against a really hard team I go 'Awe, the Entity can go suck a lemon! I did fine!'
This is a game, and they write something that fits into the game lore. No need to think too much about it.
LOL perfect. just perfect.
Yeah, The Entity can go sacrifice the survivors itself if it doesn't like how I play. ๐
Wish they double downed on it.
Entity is not mad, just dissapointed
Entity thinks you did great, superstar!
Entity revels in your victory!
Entity high five