Nurse Strange Whirring Sound

Really hoping this is a bug and not an intended feature as it's incredibly annoying to someone who mains her! Every time she goes into fatigue or picks someone up there's a strange whirring kind of noise made, please let me know if this is intended??

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Idk if its a bug or not. I played Nurse once yesterday and I didn't hear a whirring noise I just heard like the sound of breathing. so it might be a intended sound of the nurse breathing after some actions like Trickster or clown laughing.

  • @Kraken_NYY_24 said:

    Idk if its a bug or not. I played Nurse once yesterday and I didn't hear a whirring noise I just heard like the sound of breathing. so it might be a intended sound of the nurse breathing after some actions like Trickster or clown laughing.

    There's a wirl sound. Sounds like flag in the wind. Its not overly loud but noticeable.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2778497#Comment_2778497

    There's a wirl sound. Sounds like flag in the wind. Its not overly loud but noticeable.

    I played Nurse some more last night and I can kinda hear what the op was talking about. I do think it might be intended sound effect sadly

  • Update: I just played a game of Spirit and I heard the same sound that's on nurse. its a bit harder to hear but I did hear it when I hooked and when I either got my power back or during some animations after using my power.