The Trapper is RIGHT! I want my own theme song too!

https://youtu.be/AVCEWxOkc0s?t=275
4:35 Time Stamp.

Michael shouldn't be the only one with a catchy tune to set the mood when you're killing people. I want my Hello Zepp when I'm chasing people. And when their timer is close to death!

Im sure hag players would love a theme that fits her creepyness. A banjo playing rock and roll or hard metal for Billy.

And maybe leatherface with his violin string theme may make him not such a bad killer anymore!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjEAE8AsQUM

Please devs....how much money would it take!

I'm a music producer, if you want, I will remix these themes myself! PUHLEAAAASE!

Comments

  • Gotta produce sth first and then let the community/devs decide whether they like it.
    Then the devs can think about puting it into the game.

  • Legend says that if you pay good attention you might spot John Carpenter at the distance when playing as or against Myers.
  • Though the video does come up with the reason why it doesn’t happen. Licenses and finances.

    I agree, all killers should have music that is unique to them, but putting anything on a license character would alter their arrangement, therefore altering the costs. I can only imagine how much money they have tied up in licenses at this point. 

    Possibility for unlicensed killers? It is likely. Possibility for licensed killers? Probably not.