How do I get past the tutorial to get everything unlocked?
How do I get past the tutorial when it has been completed redownloaded and played several times to get past it to unlock everything. What do I do?
How do I get past the tutorial when it has been completed redownloaded and played several times to get past it to unlock everything. What do I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are you trying to unlock?
If you are asking about how you get every killer, survivors and perk unlocked you have to buy them or play the game and level thrum up until 40 when you unlock their teachable perks for the others to use
Is it actually fully downloaded? It only lets you play the tutorial while downloading. After it is completely finished, it will let you do whatever you want.