Oh god, make it stop.

Can I just get good teammates? I'm not even asking for much, it's not like I'm asking for 3 tournament players, I just want teammates who understand how to play the game and don't dc on their first down. At this point I can't even tell if solo queue survivor or killer is worse, there's no "lesser of two evils" here, they both are just abominations in their own right and can be fixed if the devs have the humility to admit that their system neither works, nor belongs in their game.

Comments

  • On solo-q, real enemy is your teammates.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    On solo-q, real enemy is your teammates.

    Your absolutely right, the last game I played, a Kate fed a Blight a hit, and because he had blood favor I went down. I then proceeded to die on hook, not once did anyone even make an attempt to save me.

  • I just want to stop getting teammates that do nothing/hide all match making the game a 2/3v1. I'd rather they just DC, it's more frustrating knowing they're staying in the game not doing anything.

  • @bm33 said:

    I just want to stop getting teammates that do nothing/hide all match making the game a 2/3v1. I'd rather they just DC, it's more frustrating knowing they're staying in the game not doing anything.

    There's nothing I hate more than looping a poor baby killer for several minutes and no gens pop.

  • Survivors are trying to get the envelopes. I would suggest playing during survivor "peak" hours. Where you are more likely to be paired up with decent teammates. That or finding some decent survivor friends.

  • I was hoping that the midchapter patch would actually improve matchmaking, but it's still a complete free-for-all as soon as there's any sort of congestion. Super frustrating and not all that fun

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777922#Comment_2777922

    Your absolutely right, the last game I played, a Kate fed a Blight a hit, and because he had blood favor I went down. I then proceeded to die on hook, not once did anyone even make an attempt to save me.

    It Hurst even more when you have kindred and they clearly see no kne is going for the save, but they still do gens.

    One Nancy on a game, every time someone got hook, crouched at the other ######### end of the map and just tiptoed around (not sure what she was doing in between, but definitely not gens). She eventually goes down and suicides lol

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777931#Comment_2777931

    There's nothing I hate more than looping a poor baby killer for several minutes and no gens pop.

    I've lost count of the number of times I'm looping while my teammate is working on gens by himself and he's the only one completing them. We die and we spectate our teammates not doing anything. Can't even blame the red envelopes for causing a problem - most times we are only 2 playing any and all are claimed before Corrupt Intervention wears off gens. Survivors now just hide until teammates complete gens or they die so can get hatch instead of actually doing anything in the match.

  • Solo queue is the balance that this game needs to turn such a blatantly survivor sided game into a killer dominated game. Thank you survivor mains, I couldn't do it without you.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777947#Comment_2777947

    Kindred is a must for me playing solo. My games weren't too bad today but had one match where I died on first hook. I could see two working on the one gen and another just standing next to the gen. In another, I got to second stage because this meg decided to complete a gen right next to the hook I was on before saving me. I'm usually pretty calm because I know I'm far from great at this game but that did piss me off.

    I found it useful to know where the killer is, but for my teammates? Nah, I don't think they even notice.