Outfit this week
Hello,
Where is today's outfit? Is it coming today? Or not? Thank you for your answer!
Hello,
Where is today's outfit? Is it coming today? Or not? Thank you for your answer!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it somewhere announced they have to release a new outfit?
Actually, every Wednesday there are new outfits
I'm somewhat sure that wasn't the case but okay even if it is => they don't have to released it every week.
That's not true.
I am so ready for the Alpine Frost outfit! Please, my Kate, she is so cold.
They were releasing every Tuesday/Wednesday over the summer. But I don't think they have enough content in the game files to have weekly releases right now.
There is still time.