Pig Build?

I love using Pig but find I get outclassed a lot.


Currently tried 1 game with:


Hex: Ruin

Hex Pentinento

Hex: Plaything

Corrupt Intervention


Also use face mask and vary for 2nd add on. Does this build work? Any improvements?

Comments

  • @NathyP11 said:

    I love using Pig but find I get outclassed a lot.

    Currently tried 1 game with:

    Hex: Ruin

    Hex Pentinento

    Hex: Plaything

    Corrupt Intervention

    Also use face mask and vary for 2nd add on. Does this build work? Any improvements?

    I am planning to try your build on Pig but mine would look like this Ruin, Thrill, Undying, Pentimento. Thrill is to counter booning them, and Undying is just another layer of defense for ruin. Having Ruin up with a stack of Pentimento and couple of helmets is a lot to overcome. I personally don't run Corrupt with hexes as if survivors can't hop on a gen at start the odds are much higher they find and crack your hex early.

    My personal Pig builds are:

    STBL, Corrupt, Sloppy, Monitor

    STBL, Corrupt, BBQ, Monitor

    STBL, Corrupt, Pop, Lethal/BBQ

    STBL, Corrupt, SHPR, POP

    STBL, Brutal, Fire UP, Bamboozle this one most fun but you are defenseless against a gen jockey squad that splits.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/307612/pig-build

    I am planning to try your build on Pig but mine would look like this Ruin, Thrill, Undying, Pentimento. Thrill is to counter booning them, and Undying is just another layer of defense for ruin. Having Ruin up with a stack of Pentimento and couple of helmets is a lot to overcome. I personally don't run Corrupt with hexes as if survivors can't hop on a gen at start the odds are much higher they find and crack your hex early.

    My personal Pig builds are:

    STBL, Corrupt, Sloppy, Monitor

    STBL, Corrupt, BBQ, Monitor

    STBL, Corrupt, Pop, Lethal/BBQ

    STBL, Corrupt, SHPR, POP

    STBL, Brutal, Fire UP, Bamboozle this one most fun but you are defenseless against a gen jockey squad that splits.

    Do you still get a notification with Thrill?

  • Yeah good loopers makes it a little redundant

    @GiveMeBoops said:

    My main build is: BBQ, STBFL, Pop, Whispers

    I have tried also Ruin, Plaything, Pentimento, STBFL, problem is when they manage to find ruin fast and then ignore plaything.


  • No. It's purpose is for making them waste a TON of time cleansing especially if they want to boon your hexes. If they boon 2 hexes (perhaps one to early for math) against thrill.....you should win the game easily. That's a generator maybe more for 2 bones.....and what? Ruin still up and a -30% debuff to repair/healing GG EZ. Hell they might even DC on the spot.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777103#Comment_2777103

    No. It's purpose is for making them waste a TON of time cleansing especially if they want to boon your hexes. If they boon 2 hexes (perhaps one to early for math) against thrill.....you should win the game easily. That's a generator maybe more for 2 bones.....and what? Ruin still up and a -30% debuff to repair/healing GG EZ. Hell they might even DC on the spot.

    So the speed decrease for thrill counts on booning totems too?

  • I use

    Oppression, Surveillance, Corrupt, Whispers

    I used to run

    Sloppy, Corrupt, BBQ, Whispers

    And even before then

    Sloppy, Ruin, Huntress Lullaby, Whispers

  • @NathyP11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2777109#Comment_2777109

    So the speed decrease for thrill counts on booning totems too?

    Yes. Hop in a custom match and check it out. Booning a hex WITHOUT thrill takes long time. Booning a hex with thrill takes an eternity. It forces good survivors to just cleanse which is a win win for you. They spend time cleansing only to get hit with pentimento.