Locker bug
I enter the locker next to totem i was able to cleanse totem from inside of locker then i couldnt exit it until killer find me that is it.
Tagged:
Pending
I enter the locker next to totem i was able to cleanse totem from inside of locker then i couldnt exit it until killer find me that is it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you should add some more info here. Like which map, which tile at least
Map was Crotus prenn asylum i entered locker next to exit gate while other player was opening it and i noticed i can cleanse totem next to locker i did and then i was not able to exit it killer did find me there because of crow and he pulled me out normaly
the same exact thing happened to me on the same map!