Multiple hacking users sanctions please.
How did I patch 5.5.0 and the hack is still the same?
Rather, it became more
How did I patch 5.5.0 and the hack is still the same?
Rather, it became more
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If i was to guess its probably because they are flagging accounts to do a final mass ban wave before the patch out the hack but that is only my speculation
What is a sanction hack?
Well what I want to know is... why do they suspend/ban people who quit from a game but not the cheaters that cause them to quit? How can you ban people who are in a game with a killer colluding with friends as survivors and they just are intentionally killing you and harming you and making the game miserable so you quit and you're the one that gets a temporary suspension or maybe eventually, a permanent ban and yet these cheaters just get to go on and on and on with no recourse! I got video after video after video of these punks cuz everytime someone screws with me, I record the last 5 minutes and I even stick around for after game or after I'm dead I mean to watch them play with themselves and record them some more and yet nothing happens to these creeps EVER! it's sickening! if you're going to ban people for quitting games with griefing d-bags,, then ban the cheater punks too! Maybe if you start banning the cheating punks, you wouldn't have this quitting problem