Do you play on an ultrawide monitor?
As in the title, do you use an ultrawide monitor to play the game? I'm curious given the FOV disadvantage the Vert- implementation creates. For anyone unfamiliar with what this means, it implies that instead of pill-boxing (where the extra width is blacked out to prevent there being any advantage from an enhanced FOV) the top and bottom of the normal vertical field of view get cut off for users of ultrawide monitors.
Comments
I play on a laptop.
Same
No, I play on tv cuz I prefer xbox gamepad over keyboard.
3480x-2840x if I remember properly,
Nah, maybe one day but, for now, I quite like my screen.... it's a laptop so I can't change it at all anyways. :(
I have a dual monitor setup consisting of two tvs. Ultrawide just takes up too much space and still costs a bit more than a decent flat panel or two. I hear they're good for productivity stuff, but I can't imagine playing dbd on it.
I'm straight.