So, what do we know about the new dlc?
It can only be a matter of weeks away now - have there been any odd posts like the Instagram one for Adam Francis, or anything else that may provide a clue?
Did they ever confirm the Hallowed Blight event was meant to be a hint for it? I forgot.
And there is still the fact that they leaked that the new character(s) would trace back all the way back to Victorian era during a stream. Unless that somehow referred to the latest Doc and Nurse cosmetics (though cosmetics are not really "canon" material by themselves, but at the same time they could also be hints to the new DLC as well).
@PigNRun said:
Did they ever confirm the Hallowed Blight event was meant to be a hint for it? I forgot.
I thought I read that the Blight was linked to Chapter 11. Next DLC would be Chapter 10. Not sure if the "oldest killer" stuff was part of that, or not.
A Guy on my girlfriends SWF group told us, that in one of the last dev streams they told something about "PTB 3 weeks from now" and something like "it will be a rangefighting killer like huntress" stuff. but I CANT CONFIRM THAT: still searching in dev streams where this was spoken out by a offical mouth xD
Yeah, we have one supposed to be dropping Dec. 2018 and the next in March 2019, as far as the plan goes, anyways. But to the OP, I haven't heard a thing from anybody regarding any specifics of it yet.
Indeed. Based on timings of previous dlc schedule, we should have news on ptb soon. There may be some sort of info slipped out in advance already!? We know 11 is oldest killer (by a long way). For this chapter, was something said about connecting to blight event?
@Supernaut said:
Indeed.
Based on timings of previous dlc schedule, we should have news on ptb soon.
There may be some sort of info slipped out in advance already!?
We know 11 is oldest killer (by a long way).
For this chapter, was something said about connecting to blight event?
The lore clips!, watch all of the lore clips and we could find something about the new killer, if it is connected the the end of the blight event we could know who our next survivor is
Okay, the onley thing thats been 100% confirmed was in stream 111, "buckets of blood and lore" they said currently the huntress is the oldest killer (as in she is from WW1 era) and that the new killer that releases in december is going to be from "way longer back" So itll be old, maybe a cultist? I can dream... Ive been looking for a teaser but havent had any luck. I think theyll start teasing after Kate's winter skin comes out. But who knows?!
@TheRealHansGruber said:
Okay, the onley thing thats been 100% confirmed was in stream 111, "buckets of blood and lore" they said currently the huntress is the oldest killer (as in she is from WW1 era) and that the new killer that releases in december is going to be from "way longer back" So itll be old, maybe a cultist? I can dream... Ive been looking for a teaser but havent had any luck. I think theyll start teasing after Kate's winter skin comes out. But who knows?!
One of the devs said that CHAPTER XI is way longer back. The new chapter'll be X.
@TheRealHansGruber said:
Okay, the onley thing thats been 100% confirmed was in stream 111, "buckets of blood and lore" they said currently the huntress is the oldest killer (as in she is from WW1 era) and that the new killer that releases in december is going to be from "way longer back" So itll be old, maybe a cultist? I can dream... Ive been looking for a teaser but havent had any luck. I think theyll start teasing after Kate's winter skin comes out. But who knows?!
@Tizzle said:
I'd guess that they'll start the PTB either next Tuesday or the Tuesday after with the chapter releasing Dec 4th or 11th.
These devs take a really long Christmas break if anyone remembers the power/perk swap fiasco two years ago.
They'll need to update for the Christmas event as well and I doubt that would be in January.
what happened with that fiasco, I didnt start dbd until halloween of 2017
Killers were able to swap powers (Myers chainsaw etc), Killers were able to use Survivor perks (Bond, Empathy), Killers and Survivors could run four of the same perk.
Lasted over a month due to them being on vacation.
@TheRealHansGruber said:
Okay, the onley thing thats been 100% confirmed was in stream 111, "buckets of blood and lore" they said currently the huntress is the oldest killer (as in she is from WW1 era) and that the new killer that releases in december is going to be from "way longer back" So itll be old, maybe a cultist? I can dream... Ive been looking for a teaser but havent had any luck. I think theyll start teasing after Kate's winter skin comes out. But who knows?!
Not exactly. That's chapter 11. Shattered Bloodline was chapter 9, so the "really old" one isn't the next chapter, but rather the one after that.
I think its licensed because a licensed killer is about 1/4 killers. The chapter 11 killer is extremely old by a long shot. So, unless that killer is licensed (I can't think of a licensed killer that old), then I would say we're getting one this chapter.
I believe they said something along the lines of "if all goes to plan"... which may support something that needed to be confirmed, ie licensing? Although probably reading too much into something...
A Guy on my girlfriends SWF group told us, that in one of the last dev streams they told something about "PTB 3 weeks from now" and something like "it will be a rangefighting killer like huntress" stuff. but I CANT CONFIRM THAT: still searching in dev streams where this was spoken out by a offical mouth xD
@Keene_Kills said:
Yeah, we have one supposed to be dropping Dec. 2018 and the next in March 2019, as far as the plan goes, anyways. But to the OP, I haven't heard a thing from anybody regarding any specifics of it yet.
Winter doesn't mean only Dec. Just because one was in the beginning of the season stated doesn't mean they need to adhere to it. However, waiting until late Winter basically puts them on a tighter deadline for the next 2 seasons.
Of course... which is why I wrote "as far as the plan goes." All releases are tentative, something they reaffirm with the mention of anything on the roadmap.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did they ever confirm the Hallowed Blight event was meant to be a hint for it? I forgot.
And there is still the fact that they leaked that the new character(s) would trace back all the way back to Victorian era during a stream. Unless that somehow referred to the latest Doc and Nurse cosmetics (though cosmetics are not really "canon" material by themselves, but at the same time they could also be hints to the new DLC as well).
I thought I read that the Blight was linked to Chapter 11. Next DLC would be Chapter 10. Not sure if the "oldest killer" stuff was part of that, or not.
So, I guess, I don't know anything.
A Guy on my girlfriends SWF group told us, that in one of the last dev streams they told something about "PTB 3 weeks from now" and something like "it will be a rangefighting killer like huntress" stuff. but I CANT CONFIRM THAT: still searching in dev streams where this was spoken out by a offical mouth xD
Yeah, we have one supposed to be dropping Dec. 2018 and the next in March 2019, as far as the plan goes, anyways. But to the OP, I haven't heard a thing from anybody regarding any specifics of it yet.
Based on timings of previous dlc schedule, we should have news on ptb soon.
There may be some sort of info slipped out in advance already!?
We know 11 is oldest killer (by a long way).
For this chapter, was something said about connecting to blight event?
The lore clips!, watch all of the lore clips and we could find something about the new killer, if it is connected the the end of the blight event we could know who our next survivor is
AFAIK its supposed to be an original killer
Sometime this winter.
That's about it.
THATS IT, im telling, MoMmMy!!!!!!
I'd guess that they'll start the PTB either next Tuesday or the Tuesday after with the chapter releasing Dec 4th or 11th.
These devs take a really long Christmas break if anyone remembers the power/perk swap fiasco two years ago.
They'll need to update for the Christmas event as well and I doubt that would be in January.
what happened with that fiasco, I didnt start dbd until halloween of 2017
One of the devs said that CHAPTER XI is way longer back. The new chapter'll be X.
its 110% a dinosaur.
T-REX TIME! >:D
Killers were able to swap powers (Myers chainsaw etc), Killers were able to use Survivor perks (Bond, Empathy), Killers and Survivors could run four of the same perk.
Lasted over a month due to them being on vacation.
Not exactly. That's chapter 11. Shattered Bloodline was chapter 9, so the "really old" one isn't the next chapter, but rather the one after that.
But its coming into Summer here. Not everyone is in your hemisphere
I think its licensed because a licensed killer is about 1/4 killers. The chapter 11 killer is extremely old by a long shot. So, unless that killer is licensed (I can't think of a licensed killer that old), then I would say we're getting one this chapter.
I believe they said something along the lines of "if all goes to plan"... which may support something that needed to be confirmed, ie licensing? Although probably reading too much into something...
It would be a wonderful coincidence!
Winter doesn't mean only Dec. Just because one was in the beginning of the season stated doesn't mean they need to adhere to it. However, waiting until late Winter basically puts them on a tighter deadline for the next 2 seasons.
Of course... which is why I wrote "as far as the plan goes." All releases are tentative, something they reaffirm with the mention of anything on the roadmap.
maybe could be https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_the_Ripper ?