Spirit build?

Well...I bought Rin, cause of 6k shards))))

So I'd like to ask what perks and add-ons another people prefer to use

Comments

  • Scourge Hook: Pain

    Corrupt Intervention

    No Way Out

    BBQ and Chili


    oh yeah also @TheGannMan is basically the CEO of spirit mains so they could help.

  • YAY MY PLAN OF BRINGING SPIRIT PLAYERS IN IS COMING THROUGH!!!

    Anyway, to answer your question, I have some builds that you can try:

    Pallets are you friend:

    • Enduring
    • Spirit Fury
    • Brutal Strength
    • Any other perk you want
    • Uchiwa
    • Kintsugi Teacup

    Gen bamboozle:

    • Dragon's Grip
    • Discordance (or any other good gen detection perk)
    • Any other two perks
    • Wakizashi Saya
    • Duration add on

    Map wide gen pressure:

    • Dead Man's Switch
    • Discordance (again, any good gen detection perk will do)
    • Any other two perks
    • Furin
    • Second add on doesn't matter, but I'd recommend a speed add on with it

    Other fun add ons I didn't mention:

    • Senko Hanabi
    • Yakuyoke Amulet (I'd recommend not running this with Mother-Daughter Ring when you're starting to learn Spirit as you'll rely on it too much, but it's fun and interesting by itself)
    • Brown add ons are all good
    • Yellow add ons are all good minus the Juniper Bonsai

    Hope all your Spirit games go well :))))

  • @GannTM said:

    YAY MY PLAN OF BRINGING SPIRIT PLAYERS IN IS COMING THROUGH!!!

    Anyway, to answer your question, I have some builds that you can try:

    Pallets are you friend:

    • Enduring
    • Spirit Fury
    • Brutal Strength
    • Any other perk you want
    • Uchiwa
    • Kintsugi Teacup

    Gen bamboozle:

    • Dragon's Grip
    • Discordance (or any other good gen detection perk)
    • Any other two perks
    • Wakizashi Saya
    • Duration add on

    Map wide gen pressure:

    • Dead Man's Switch
    • Discordance (again, any good gen detection perk will do)
    • Any other two perks
    • Furin
    • Second add on doesn't matter, but I'd recommend a speed add on with it

    Other fun add ons I didn't mention:

    • Senko Hanabi
    • Yakuyoke Amulet (I'd recommend not running this with Mother-Daughter Ring when you're starting to learn Spirit as you'll rely on it too much, but it's fun and interesting by itself)
    • Brown add ons are all good
    • Yellow add ons are all good minus the Juniper Bonsai

    Hope all your Spirit games go well :))))

    How many is that in your list now?

  • Probably like 9. Making progress.

  • Plus that other 3 spirits I saw last weekend.

    And that one Spirit that refused to kill me.

    And also that one who tunneled me to death.

    So like, 15?

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775410#Comment_2775410

    Plus that other 3 spirits I saw last weekend.

    And that one Spirit that refused to kill me.

    And also that one who tunneled me to death.

    So like, 15?

    Well maybe there is more that I don't know, but they must come to me as we must create a Spirit main kingdom. I'm the king as you would expect.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775415#Comment_2775415

    Well maybe there is more that I don't know, but they must come to me as we must create a Spirit main kingdom. I'm the king as you would expect.

    And maybe also stop tunneling me :(

  • Your right.

    I should be less Tunnel…able.

  • @GannTM said:

    YAY MY PLAN OF BRINGING SPIRIT PLAYERS IN IS COMING THROUGH!!!

    Anyway, to answer your question, I have some builds that you can try:

    Pallets are you friend:

    • Enduring
    • Spirit Fury
    • Brutal Strength
    • Any other perk you want
    • Uchiwa
    • Kintsugi Teacup

    Gen bamboozle:

    • Dragon's Grip
    • Discordance (or any other good gen detection perk)
    • Any other two perks
    • Wakizashi Saya
    • Duration add on

    Map wide gen pressure:

    • Dead Man's Switch
    • Discordance (again, any good gen detection perk will do)
    • Any other two perks
    • Furin
    • Second add on doesn't matter, but I'd recommend a speed add on with it

    Other fun add ons I didn't mention:

    • Senko Hanabi
    • Yakuyoke Amulet (I'd recommend not running this with Mother-Daughter Ring when you're starting to learn Spirit as you'll rely on it too much, but it's fun and interesting by itself)
    • Brown add ons are all good
    • Yellow add ons are all good minus the Juniper Bonsai

    Hope all your Spirit games go well :))))

    Let me recommend Yakuyoke Amulet to be paired with Furin. Turns out survivors don’t do well with 8.5 seconds of phasing noise. This does reduce Spirit to about 150% movement speed, but I love this combination.

    For this build I use Ruin, Undying, Thrill of the Hunt.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=beFrdm4MOcI


    My usual build however is:

    • Pain Resonance
    • Ruin
    • Save the Best for Last

    Barbecue and Chili is always a must.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2775408#Comment_2775408

    Let me recommend Yakuyoke Amulet to be paired with Furin. Turns out survivors don’t do well with 8.5 seconds of phasing noise. This does reduce Spirit to about 150% movement speed, but I love this combination.

    For this build I use Ruin, Undying, Thrill of the Hunt.

    My usual build however is:

    • Pain Resonance
    • Ruin
    • Save the Best for Last

    Barbecue and Chili is always a must.

    That's a good recommendation, thanks for that.

  • I was using this build but switched Pop for Ruin. The passive gen regression worked better for my Spirit. In truth, I think Pain Resonance is all the gen regression most killers need. But it helps for those tough teams.