The shards are being rolled out over a 24hr period - there's still around 4/5 hours to go. If you have not received them after that time (and have played as Leatherface in a match) then please let us know then.
The shards are being rolled out over a 24hr period - there's still around 4/5 hours to go. If you have not received them after that time (and have played as Leatherface in a match) then please let us know then.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have, about 10 hours ago.
The shards are being rolled out over a 24hr period - there's still around 4/5 hours to go. If you have not received them after that time (and have played as Leatherface in a match) then please let us know then.
ok for waiting I will go play bubba facec.. what ? : DD
30 hours passed and still haven't received my 6000, EPIC
I still dont receive the shards!
Yep this sucks
yeah same thing, I was trying to write in support but they answered that they gived points to people
@MandyTalk I still don't have my shards.