6k shards when?
I am quite worried now because it's been 20 hours since the tweet that said that we would recieve bubba shards in the next 24 hours and I don't have them yet. I've seen a lot of people getting them, but also a lot of people not getting them. h e l p
Comments
Later.
I finally got them late last night it might take a day but I wouldn't count out the possibility that it bugs out for some people.
Yo you my clone?
They should seriously give the shards to everyone at the same time, rather than have some people getting it early. makes us feel like we're left in the dirt. i didnt get it too.
I got them just now when I checked in, at least I'm pretty sure thats what the 6k iri was for.
Nah
I contacted support, lets see if they add the 6K.
They took the masks, and still no shards...
I also didn't get them. I think its bugged.