Glitch, hack, or just bad luck?
I've had a lot of matches where I'll die during the middle of looping by teleporting backwards or just plain out dying randomly mid chase. Is there any way to fix this or am I just screwed?
I've had a lot of matches where I'll die during the middle of looping by teleporting backwards or just plain out dying randomly mid chase. Is there any way to fix this or am I just screwed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rubberbanding. It seems to be server-sided, as I've seen various players report this, including myself.
If memory serves, most of those were from NA East?
Yes
(seems like a recent server issue, a friend and I have been getting it frequently too)
Might be on the same note. But after the recent update my ping has more then doubled for all my matches. I went from a steady 60 to a constant 140 in the lobby screen. I have also noticed more survivors lagging in game.