Head On not working

As you can see, I got exhausted from using Head On but Bubba didn't get stunned

ezgif-2-d40b3896ff.gif


Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • I have the same issue. Head on don't working with Jane Romero and Claudete. I will make a video to show.

  • @clintwestwood said:

    I have the same issue. Head on don't working with Jane Romero and Claudete. I will make a video to show.

    Can you share a video of it please, I'm inclined to think that latency plays a part in the initial post plus that was quite some time ago. As someone who uses Head On constantly, I've not found an issue with it.

  • There has been a similar bug going around lately where killers sometimes don't get pallet stunned when using their power; in that clip you came out of the locker right as he started using his chainsaw so maybe it has something to do with that? Just a thought.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    There has been a similar bug going around lately where killers sometimes don't get pallet stunned when using their power; in that clip you came out of the locker right as he started using his chainsaw so maybe it has something to do with that? Just a thought.

    Maybe

  • Yes, this is the video.

    bdb_headon_dont.zip

    I had hit space bar before Killer gets me. I think I was in range for Head On, but doesn't work. I have tried several times. None effect.

  • Guys, please, delete my post.

    I just forget to hold sprint button before hit the space.

    Head on works!