Account linking

So I just switched on pc and realized I can't link my Xbox account on pc which is really disappointing because I spent many hours on my main account.

Dear Behaviour please enable an option to link accounts between consoles and pc which is a basic option that many games has till now.

Comments

  • I wanna do that but I think that microsoft and sony is strict about cross-progression and linking.

    It's best that they enable this feature if we want our console linking to the pc. I mean look at Fortnite, they actually have cross-progression and they can use it from the xbox to the pc which is sad.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    I wanna do that but I think that microsoft and sony is strict about cross-progression and linking.

    It's best that they enable this feature if we want our console linking to the pc. I mean look at Fortnite, they actually have cross-progression and they can use it from the xbox to the pc which is sad.

    Fr. At this point I think Behaviour doesn't care about their console players :(

  • @MoonlightxBae said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2774681#Comment_2774681

    Fr. At this point I think Behaviour doesn't care about their console players :(

    Sadly. Even switch is a console, but I wanna just link my xbox account to the pc on the future so I can get my characters back.