New Meta Killer Perk
This is the new era of meta perk : Scourge Hooks, Corrupt Invention, Dead Man Switch and BBQ.
Bye Ruin..
lol
This is the new era of meta perk : Scourge Hooks, Corrupt Invention, Dead Man Switch and BBQ.
Bye Ruin..
lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah... No. But have fun, I guess.
In all seriousness I guess this is better than ruin. But that is not saying much in a post mmr world.
I've got my own 'new meta' build, using it for my little challenge. Will post it once I'm done.
Dead Man's Switch is a meta artist perk, as a general Killer perk I'd consider it still pretty niche.
Meta on every mobilty /ranged killer. On Slow m1 killers it’s probably still niche
I haven't used Pinhead's Scourge Hook perk yet... so I don't know if it'll be of any use
But my builds are centered around what Killer I'm playing as... and i can't remember them all nor do I have all of the perks on all of the Killers
I have a long wat to go for all that