What's the point of wooden fox?
It doesn't remove the lullaby so survivors sill know your coming. I was going through huntress addons and I realized hoe useless it really is.
It doesn't remove the lullaby so survivors sill know your coming. I was going through huntress addons and I realized hoe useless it really is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It can confuse survivors into thinking you're ~20m away when you're <20m away, and deny information if you're looping a jungle gym or something, but generally it's pretty terrible. The max volume lullaby means you're close enough for survivors to be paying attention, if not running away or hiding outright, so Huntress ain't exactly the best user of Undetectable. You could use it to break off from a chase and ambush someone working on a gen nearby if there's a LoS blocker, I guess, but it's a trick that only works once, if that. Once survivors notice you're running it, they'll pay that extra bit of attention and stop assuming that no TR = 20+m away, and that will often happen before you have any ability to use that Undetectable because it happens on reload and lasts so long.
Isn't her lullaby 40 m? I equipped plaything not thinking an dafter they found out they just ran or hide really early and it felt really useless.