Is there a way to view the Lunar Year event cosmetics you get?

So I can see when I get one after a match, but is there somewhere I can go in the game to actually see like a progression or something towards the other pieces? With that being said, also, how does it actually work, like the progression? Is it random or... anything will help x

Comments

  • It works more or less like the Winter Event

    You get a random item at the end of a match IF someone opened your red envelope during the game

    Your red envelope spawns in the match only if you bring a Red Envelope offering

  • You will unlock a Cosmetic every time you used an Envelope and someone opened it (which happens 100%).

    When the Popup appears which shows you which cosmetic you got, it also displays X/10 so that you can see how many you have.

    If nothing pops up after using an Envelope and you are sure that someone opened it, you already have all Cosmetics/Charms.

  • @Lycidas said:

    It works more or less like the Winter Event

    You get a random item at the end of a match IF someone opened your red envelope during the game

    Your red envelope spawns in the match only if you bring a Red Envelope offering

    Ok I have a question. When you say item...does that mean only one piece of the outfit or the entire outfit

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2774849#Comment_2774849

    Ok I have a question. When you say item...does that mean only one piece of the outfit or the entire outfit

    You get pieces of the outfit

    Thank you to @Aven_Fallen and @Lycidas for answering x