Comments

  • I like the idea but no thanks. More than likely I won't win the giveaway and I am not gonna spend $25 on something that reminds me of all the BS I've gone through as a Killer. I'm gonna use my money on Jurassic World Evolution and make a Dino Fight Pit.

  • @CallMeRusty420 said:
    I like the idea but no thanks. More than likely I won't win the giveaway and I am not gonna spend $25 on something that reminds me of all the BS I've gone through as a Killer. I'm gonna use my money on Jurassic World Evolution and make a Dino Fight Pit.

    the masks I won't buy
    I saw the price was 666$ but I find it absurd and hope I've read it wrong.
    and what name will you give your park?

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @CallMeRusty420 said:
    I like the idea but no thanks. More than likely I won't win the giveaway and I am not gonna spend $25 on something that reminds me of all the BS I've gone through as a Killer. I'm gonna use my money on Jurassic World Evolution and make a Dino Fight Pit.

    the masks I won't buy
    I saw the price was 666$ but I find it absurd and hope I've read it wrong.
    and what name will you give your park?

    Not sure. I haven't thought about it tbh. Maybe something like Rusty's Death Trap or something lol

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    @CallMeRusty420 said:
    I like the idea but no thanks. More than likely I won't win the giveaway and I am not gonna spend $25 on something that reminds me of all the BS I've gone through as a Killer. I'm gonna use my money on Jurassic World Evolution and make a Dino Fight Pit.

    the masks I won't buy
    I saw the price was 666$ but I find it absurd and hope I've read it wrong.
    and what name will you give your park?

    I believe the price is a joke seeing as, to my knowledge, only 5 exist and they are all part of the giveaway. That's the impression I got at least.