Does Huntress have new lobby music?

I wanted to play as Huntress and when I switched to her new music started playing. It wasn't the regular lobby music, it was something else (It sounds kind of haunting, if that makes sense). Is this a new thing or is it a bug?

Comments

  • It's new lobby music unique to her. It's super cool that the devs are doing this, and I hope they add more unique themes as they continue to roll out updates. Personally I'm eagerly waiting for unique plague chase music and whatnot

  • It's only if you use the new legendary costume.

  • @gendoss said:

    It's only if you use the new legendary costume.

    I don't have the Baba Yaga skin and I was getting it, maybe a bug?


    EDIT: This reply (and this forum post just an FYI) is referring to her lobby music, not her lullaby/chase music

  • @gendoss said:

    It's only if you use the new legendary costume.

    I don't have the new legendary skin, this happened when I had other separable cosmetics equipped. It's probably a bug, then.

  • yes, she got a new menu music, if you equip baba yaga skin you should get a different theme