Kicked to Log in Screen

I randomly got kicked from a game and recieved the "Lost connection" error. My internet connection was fine, this is clearly a client side issue. Not only did I lose all the blood points and items I brought to the game, but I recieved a matchmaking lock for leaving a game.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Biscuits said:

    I randomly got kicked from a game and recieved the "Lost connection" error. My internet connection was fine, this is clearly a client side issue. Not only did I lose all the blood points and items I brought to the game, but I recieved a matchmaking lock for leaving a game.

    It's happening to me too. several times a day in the game, due to loss of host or in the lobby.

    Now I have a penalty of 1 hour. no one responsible for DBD responds, the ban is unfair when the penalty system does not work

  • @Atc2000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/307242/kicked-to-log-in-screen

    It's happening to me too. several times a day in the game, due to loss of host or in the lobby.

    Now I have a penalty of 1 hour. no one responsible for DBD responds, the ban is unfair when the penalty system does not work

    I have been having a DC just about every other game today, happened to me once in about 5 games.

  • Happened to me as killer. Extremely long loading screen, 2 survivors disconnected, and 0 Bloodpoints for every player.

    Update: Seems ok if I turn off cross-play, similar to the issue back during the Halloween event.

    image.png image.png