Most bp earned in one trial during lunar event
What's the highest bp earned one game everyones seen? Screenshots would be cool
Highest I've gotten was 75k before wglf no killer games yet for me
What's the highest bp earned one game everyones seen? Screenshots would be cool
Highest I've gotten was 75k before wglf no killer games yet for me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of my survivor teammates got 62k, they were rolling in it
My highest was 58k I believe. (Survivor + I had WGLF)
I didn't run any perks that would increase BP only the event offering, got 78k BP.
This is all I think of when I see ppl on the scoreboard with that kind of bp
69k.
It was nice.
I saw one survivor escape with 81k in one of my games yesterday, a pity i didn't screenshot 😐️
I didn’t screenshot it but last night I got 103k bp. I ran red envelope and found one in the map worth 10k. Also, ran wglf and the killer ran party streamers. Fun match.
58k. I was genuinely shocked when I saw that because I'm not used to that much BP gain. 😆