William H. Bonney legendary skin for Deathslinger?
Aka, Billy the Kid
William was and is a popular bandit from the XIX century, depending of the sources he killed 21 persons as a bandit and from others he killed 9 persons, he had good knowledge on how to use guns and apparently from sources he was endearing but also really choleric.
He was named Billy the Kid because he was part of a group of bandit when he was still a teen, he was executed at the age of 21 (or so) by the sherrif Pat Garrett at fort sumner in 1882.
This character from the past centuries could be a really nice skin for Deathslinger, it fits the same kind of era and both use guns, Caleb is quite the old man when he was taken by the entity, William would be the opposite, new voice actor and new personality and style, acting more angry (temper) when getting stunned or else and more psychopath when attacking survivors. (could be an effect of the entity taking him after his death)
It would fit the theme of the deathslinger really well and I personally think it would be really cool to have the famous Billy the Kid in dead by daylight.
I know the devs mentionned they'd rather not have real life characters/events into the game but it's form the XIX century and no one would ever complain about this character being in a video game, even Lucky Luke had him in his show/books.
What do you guys think? would William be a good addition?

Comments
I don’t think they want to use real people as skins. But if we would Ned Kelly would make more sense
Can you link me to that statement about the devs not wanting real life events/people in the game? That must be pretty old because Clown is a very obvious parallel to John Wayne Gacy, and the whole killer clown epidemic in the mid 20th century.
it is realy old indeed, idk if I could find it
That's ok, we can already tell from Clown that they probably wouldn't be aversed to adding real people if they're long since dead.
I'd be slightly worried this may be seen as celebrating a known killer and criminal. I understand he's way, way back but it's probably not a direction the game would want to take and is open to a lot of scrutiny and problems.
Imagine if skins of actual killers came into DBD! Jack the Ripper as Wraith; Harold Shipman as Doctor; Wayne Gacy as Clown; Anna Zimmerman as Hag
None of those are ever gonna make the cut!
why not, more "modern" robbin hood
I mean, it's not exactly him, is it? Besides, we have Doc too, who's based on a Chinese doctor who "cured" gaming addictions.
'Homages', for the lack of a better word, seem fine.
I mean we have clown (John Wayne gacey) and the doctor (the Chinese anti gaming doctor)