Camping suggestion

For survivors who are camped and are forced to depip and lose mmr, I have a simple suggestion. I think that if a killer is camping (within radius) for 15 or so seconds, any survivor that is working on a generator should get a speed boost such as prove thyself would work.

Comments

  • Too easily abusable. Survivors will just have someone on hook, someone else get chased around the hook while the other 2 are doing gens solo with a speed boost to genrush. I forgot the details, but they tried similar things in the past, and every single time, the survivors abused the ######### out of it.

  • Ahhh yea didn't think about that. I'm only a year into the game so I don't know all that they've done.

  • Every time a 'If Killer is within <x> meters of the Hook' punishment has been tried; Survivors have found a way to abuse it for personal gain.

    So Survivors salty about camping can blame their fellow Survivors as to why there's been no changes yet. 😁

  • @Rukkus_86 said:

    For survivors who are camped and are forced to depip and lose mmr, I have a simple suggestion. I think that if a killer is camping (within radius) for 15 or so seconds, any survivor that is working on a generator should get a speed boost such as prove thyself would work.

    How does that help the survivor who are forced to depip and lose mmr tho.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/307185/camping-suggestion

    How does that help the survivor who are forced to depip and lose mmr tho.

    So you rather have the killer depip and lose mmr over the fact that it's survivors who abuse every solution they came up with to try and minimize the camping? Sure why not.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2773528#Comment_2773528

    So you rather have the killer depip and lose mmr over the fact that it's survivors who abuse every solution they came up with to try and minimize the camping? Sure why not.

    I didn't say that.

    I asked how does increasing the repair speed of other survivors negate depipping and losing mmr of camped survivor.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2773533#Comment_2773533

    I didn't say that.

    I asked how does increasing the repair speed of other survivors negate depipping and losing mmr of camped survivor.

    Ah sorry I misinterpreted your post.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/307185/camping-suggestion

    That doesn't actually do anything for the camped survivors score, only the other survivors. And too abusable

    The easiest solution I think is that there should be a reward for being tunneled and camped 🤷

    'DESIRED PREY' would be someone who has been hooked more than once in a row, should reward steep BP, and count as objective points, because your holding the killers attention.

    Alot less survivors would complain about being camped if they atleast didn't leave the match empty handed. And rewarding the survivors doesn't punish the killers either so it doesn't change the match balance.

    I am all for Survivors getting BP and such for being camped, to take the sting off.

    'Delicious Prey: Your squirming on the hook has distracted the Killer from his hunting of your allies.' Score Event.

  • I still can´t believe you guys still crying about camping when the game has added a feature that makes survivors not hookable in certain parts of the map.