Things I'd like to see in DBD

1. A look back button. This would be a great addition especially for console where it can be difficult to pan your camera to look behind you. And there's tons of buttons it could be mapped to.

3. Dynamic weather system that affects every map, except for indoor maps obviously. And it rotates between day and night, with clear weather, snow, rain, and increased fog. Just this change alone would add some uniqueness to every match and would look amazing. I know that'd take a while to add, but it'd be fun.

Comments

  • 1- it would indeed be a nice little quality of life change. Prevents running into a wall or something if you aim at where you want to go before looking over your shoulder, rather than turning the camera around and switching running directions at the same time and zig zagging all over the place


    2- I'm sure they could do that, some maps already have weather (Red Forest has rain, Ormond has snow, and fog's in every map) and it would be neat to see some of the dark maps with the lighting of Dead Dawg Saloon, it was quite a change from the gloomy maps when that one came out, with the sun in the sky and all that. Or play Dead Dawg Saloon with a night sky instead of the usual daylight.

  • I don't have a problem with looking behind me while looping, pressing a button to automatically look behind me would be really jarring