Is it possible to buy each rift level?
I have a really busy schedule but I really wanna get everything in the new tome. Is it possible to buy each level? And how much it would be each?
I have a really busy schedule but I really wanna get everything in the new tome. Is it possible to buy each level? And how much it would be each?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can. You just need the premium rift in order to do it. It costs 100 auric cells per level. You you want to get it all in one go, it will be close to about 8000 auric cells to get the entire rift.
Yes you can.
I couldn´t finish one rift in time. You can unlock single levels with 100 auric cells. So play as far as you get and then buy the remaining levels.