Seriously tho, the amount of resources in these maps.

Just had a rage inducing match at lerys. Gens all flew in 5 Mins. Not much of a game.

The two survivors I found just ran pallet, to pallet, to pallet, to pallet. So many pallets so close together. So many of them!!

At the end. I was chasing an injured claud, there was a downed pallet between us during end game. We were tettering back and forth.

I made the decision to break the pallet... just the 1 pallet.... and it cost me the kill. Seriously that 1 pallet carried her all the way to the other end of the map where that small window I had right at the other exit gate she used her dead hard for the escape.

My jaw dropped. Literally breaking 1 pallet... it took that long to catch back up. By the time I was within swinging distance again it was in the opposite exit gate on the other end of the map and whud ya know.... dead hard.. free escapes


Cool......

Comments