Made a DBD Lapdesk
I hand made and hand painted a lap desk for my boyfriend. I think it turned out pretty well
.

Finished Product
Tagged:
Mod
I hand made and hand painted a lap desk for my boyfriend. I think it turned out pretty well
.

Finished Product
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All its missing now is a blood sacrifice to the Entity himself.
Just wondering, what was the inspiration to use Dark Sense and Devour Hope?
Looks cool. Well done.
Oh that's pretty cool, I really like it. Hope your boyfriend was pleased with it.
That is amazing. I hope he proposed after receiving that. Haha