FUN

I'm not having fun just finished my 3rd game today as a killer main 12 death no escapes but man were they annoying had 6 boil overs that would run to were there no hooks to use that annoying perk so i just them them bleed to death 7 bleed outs this uuugggh ima stop playing this week and go out side an touch grass

Comments

  • I'm... honestly not sure if this is a complaint thread about Boil Over or a complaint thread complaining about all the complaints about Boil Over :D

    So with that said, you can absolutely win your games but still have a bad time. Having to slug four survivors and sit there with your thumb up your bum waiting for them to bleed out and wasting some precious free time still sucks, regardless of you "winning".

    Also all my grass is covered in snow so I can't go out and touch it :(

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm... honestly not sure if this is a complaint thread about Boil Over or a complaint thread complaining about all the complaints about Boil Over :D

    So with that said, you can absolutely win your games but still have a bad time. Having to slug four survivors and sit there with your thumb up your bum waiting for them to bleed out and wasting some precious free time still sucks, regardless of you "winning".

    Also all my grass is covered in snow so I can't go out and touch it :(

    im not venting about boil over im just not enjoying my matches im wining them there just not satisfying wins