Hitbox issues to shred pallets as Demo boy, anyone else having the same issue on other killers?

I am not really that hyped to keep playing atm atleast, got 6 games in a row sweaty survivor using all items with styptic agencs, syrenges, brand new parts and full meta perks or trying to abuse boil over.

Not saying this has to happen the games after that but I am enjoying other games more atm simple as that but I would like to know which other killers also have this issue so I dont need to get annoyed by it again till they fixed it.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Why is the body not the same topic as the title?

    But yes I've noticed weird hitbox issues with Bubba. After hitting a survivor I cannot break pallets.

  • @Breadn said:

    Why is the body not the same topic as the title?

    But yes I've noticed weird hitbox issues with Bubba. After hitting a survivor I cannot break pallets.

    this is a known issue in the midchapter patch notes

  • @Breadn said:

    Why is the body not the same topic as the title?

    But yes I've noticed weird hitbox issues with Bubba. After hitting a survivor I cannot break pallets.

    This is a known issue mentioned in the patchnotes:

    image.png


  • @Breadn said:

    Why is the body not the same topic as the title?

    But yes I've noticed weird hitbox issues with Bubba. After hitting a survivor I cannot break pallets.

    you have to read more than the first 3 words, the first paragraph was to kinda explain why I dont go out and test it myself on other killers.