Boiled over abuse
Boiled over is being abused none stop because its to OP no.I think it should go back to the way it was
Boiled over is being abused none stop because its to OP no.I think it should go back to the way it was
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think not.
I think that everytime they made some changes there is always someone that want them to be reverted.
We simply need fixed hooks in the places used to abuse the BO like the library of RCPD.
OP and abusable are 2 different things, neither are good and often times something is both. In this case I'd say it's abusable but not OP since it only works in some areas in some maps so it's way too niche to be OP imo but in those areas on those maps then yeah its absolutely abusable and ######### to do intentionally.