What if we made it possible to convert iri shards into BP?
Put it in the middle of the shrine or something; a buton you can use that does the same as purchasing a perk you already own: spend 2000 shards for 150000 bloodpoints
Put it in the middle of the shrine or something; a buton you can use that does the same as purchasing a perk you already own: spend 2000 shards for 150000 bloodpoints
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't mind this idea.
I mean, you basically already can 4 times a week. If you buy perks from the shrine that you already have you convert 2k Iri Shards to... 100k BP I think. I personally have never done it because shards are much more valuable to me... but... the mechanic does exist.
I like this idea.
Maybe a thing that allows you to scroll down from 1000 iri shards for 75000 bloodpoints, and if I got the math right, up to 13000 iri shards for 1000000 bloodpoints, and maybe a warning if it goes above the cap. Idk that's just my idea.
But god forbid anything to reduce the grind, I suppose.
Or the other way around would be pretty pog.