bug and penalty for host disconnection with this latest update

I was penalized several times today after the update. in a game playing it goes to the main menu and says host disconnection, or else in the lobby waiting to join a game. It makes no sense to unfairly penalize and punish when I got worse with this latest update.

I'm from steam and I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Comments

  • this has been happening to me since october, they will never fix this #########, they don't even read my threads so don't expect to have that read either

  • @emodeshort said:

    this has been happening to me since october, they will never fix this #########, they don't even read my threads so don't expect to have that read either

    I don't understand why they prohibit playing a game that we bought with penalties.

    the error is theirs, the penalty and punishment system does not work. if a kick game error penalizes you the same