Bubba Add-ons suggestions

The Bubba add-on buffs are a step to the right direction. I'm hoping for more buffs to make some of his add-ons decent or better than before. Here is my suggestions:

Vegetable Oil: Reduces the Cool-down time of Bubba's Chainsaw by -0.5 seconds from -0.3 seconds.

Chainsaw File: Decreases duration of the Tantrum by -1 second from -0.5 seconds.

Homemade Muffler: Decreases duration of the Tantrum by -2 seconds from -1 second.

Grisly Chains: Added Haemorrhage effect.

Knife Scratches: Increases Charge time of Bubba's Chainsaw by +6% from 12%.

The Beast's Marks: Increases Charge time of Bubba's Chainsaw by +8% from 12%.

Comments

  • I think Primer Bulb and Spark Plug are basically fine, those are the addons I personally run whenever I run out of the good higher tier stuff, but the rest of these are definitely good suggestions.

    Bubba's addon variety is actually not terrible, there's just quite a few that do pretty boring number tweaks that aren't really that impactful.

  • @jesterkind said:

    I think Primer Bulb and Spark Plug are basically fine, those are the addons I personally run whenever I run out of the good higher tier stuff, but the rest of these are definitely good suggestions.

    Bubba's addon variety is actually not terrible, there's just quite a few that do pretty boring number tweaks that aren't really that impactful.

    Yeah you're right I'm going to remove them

    Some addons needs a rework or something added to it I'll come up with something later on I just have to think carefully with all the perks and stuff ya know?