The survivor entiltlement at its finnest
I play a game because i dont know what to play. I face a guy he have no mither and boil over equip im like this the guy that bring me to eary crow. I play the game like i usually do then when i pick the guy with no mither i see i cant go where i want im like damn they made boil over really strong i cant even move toward a hook. I decide to drop him qnd look for someone else only for him to come in front of me right beside a hook so im like well that going to be an easy hook so i pick him up to see my character walking backyard instead toward the hook at that point im like yeah its a hacker. I dont waste any time and DC to see he had no perk equip sa that confirm it the rest of the survivor ask why i DC i say its because that guy is a hacker and they say well you kinda deserve it you play twin. The worst thing is reporting is worthless i dont register my game so i decide to uninstal the game instead because i can see why i should play a game were hacking is the norm and seeing the survivor giving praise to the hacker convince me this game is not worth the time i invest in it.
Comments
No Mither and Boil over are unhealthy perks in my opinion.
They only serve any purpose for a bully-squad.
in which case, bye i guess?
Oh he left? I just saw "Boil Over" and "No mither" and assumed he was talking about that.
"The worst thing is reporting is worthless i dont register my game so i decide to uninstal the game instead because i can see why i should play a game were hacking is the norm and seeing the survivor giving praise to the hacker convince me this game is not worth the time i invest in it."
Thanks.
I was nervous I might have had to read that whole wall of... stuff to see the relevant sentence.
In my opinion its dumb that you cant report a hacker. The survivor and the dev won they lost another player
No mither should be deleted